
Don't hold this against me, I am just breathing.
Daydreaming on rooftops and drowning out the din of yellow bulldozers. I don't face the sun, but I keep my back to it, softly on my neck, slightly opening my spine. Rooftops line up with treetops and I'm half red robin, half blue jay. That would make me a purple robay. But depending on the ratio of blue to red I could be anything from lavender to magenta. I just wanna be free.
I'm a vicious animal, and so are you. And so is she, and so are they. Don't let the soft skin and sweet eyes fool you. I'll charm you with lazy bones and the fleshiest of flesh. I'll let you kiss me down to the very marrow.
See that's what I could do. It's something I'm not afraid of.
They're all afraid to see it, but it's what they've been waiting for their whole life.
It's like at a funeral. A lifeless body that you just can't peel your eyes off of. You feel like it's wrong, but some how you can not look away when death is staring you dead in the face. Would it be contradictory to say a lifeless human? Once you die your turned into a body; a corpse; we don't call you a human anymore. But the truth is, I'd be insulted. To the natives of mahogany caskets and terra-cotta urns - I know humans who are less colorless than you. Barren, insipid, drab.
But that wasn't my point. Then again, what ever is my point? How about the point?
Matchpoint.

natalie this is beautiful
ReplyDeletethank you kerrylily, you always make me feel good about it :)
ReplyDelete