The silence of shade allows me to conjure up wary women with grapevine artifacts dangling from the lobes of their elephant ears.
Blinds epically turned up.
The rupture of a dimly sun-lit room sprawls at my fingertips, sometimes even forecasting upon me a feeling of uncertainty. Afternoon wake-ups and late night fuck-ups dares me to consider that I live in a mere weightless body. A vestibule for the white gleaming light, that is me. It is skeptical. It is emotionlessly possible that I feel this ray of Natalie-core. That is what I will say. The fingertips end at my elbows, and toetips reach to my knees. This body is so stretched and worn, and then I will begin to shrink.
To repel, like a mountain climber in the brutal glacier-thought alps.
I want floor fairytales on ABC foam tiles that connect like puzzle pieces. Indentations that fit like spoons.
I want the blue fairy.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment